Interviews with Content Marketing World Presenters
Books are the ultimate long form content marketing.
They’re educational information audiences actively seek.
No one knows this better than the Content Marketing World authors!
Professionals often write books to establish their authority and influence. My husband discovered this when he wrote the first book on HTML.
A book is the unforgettable business card. They’re too big to get lost in someone’s wallet or pocketbook.A book is the unforgettable business card.Click To Tweet
In addition to being prolific content creators, many of Content Marketing World’s presenters have written at least one book. Many of these books are marketing must-reads.Books are the ultimate long form content marketing.Click To Tweet
Content Marketing World Authors Interviews
Actionable Marketing Guide regularly interviews authors to get a behind-the-scenes understanding and insights. (BTW—If you’re an author and would like to be interviewed on Actionable Marketing Guide, please let us know!)
Here are our interviews with authors who have spoken at Content Marketing World. Names in bold will be speaking at this year’s conference:
- Ardath Albee, Digital Relevance
- Jay Baer, Hug Your Haters and Youtility
- Michael Brenner, The Content Formula
- Andy Crestodina, Content Chemistry
- Andrew Davis, Brandscaping and Town INC
- Pam Didner, Global Content Marketing
- Gini Dietrich, Spin Sucks and Marketing In the Round (co-author)
- Stephan Spencer and Eric Enge, The Art Of SEO
- Ann Handley, Everybody Writes and Content Rules (The first book in the field!)
- Carlos Hidalgo, Driving Demand
- Carla Johnson and Robert Rose, Experiences
- Arnie Kuenn, Content Marketing Works
- Rebecca Lieb, Content: The Atomic Particle of Marketing
- Mark Masters, The Content Revoultion
- Jason Miller, Welcome To The Funnel
- Joe Pulizzi, Epic Content Marketing, and Content, Inc.
- Adele Revella, Buyer Personas
- Paul Roetzer, The Marketing Performance Blueprint
- Tim Riesterer, Three Value Conversations
If you haven’t signed up for Content Marketing World, do it Now! Use code: Heidi100.
Other Content Marketing World Authors
Here’s the list of Content Marketing World authors who we haven’t interviewed. Names in bold are speaking at this year’s conference.
I’ve read a large number of these books and they’re also worth your investment of time and money. (BTW–If you’re one of these authors, we invite you to do an interview!)
- Tim Ash, Landing Page Optimization (This book was ahead of its time!)
- Christopher Barger, The Social Media Strategist
- Paul Barron, The Chipolte Effect
- Scott Berinato, Good Charts
- Dr. Adrienne Boissy, Communication the Cleveland Clinic Way
- Deirdre Breakenridge, Social Media and Public Relations
- Brian Carter, The Like Economy
- Stoney de Geyter, The Best Damn Marketing Checklist (a favorite of Andy Crestodina!)
- Daniel Glickman, Personalize This & Disrupt That
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt, The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories
- Chris Goward, You Should Test That!
- Tim Hayden, The Mobile Commerce Revolution
- Kristina Halvorson Content Strategy for the Web
- Matt Heinz, The Modern Marketer’s Field Guide
- John Janstsch, Duct Tape Marketing (Here’s what Janstsch says about being an author.)
- Mitch Joel, Ctrl Alt Delete
- Jonathan Kranz, Writing Copy For Dummies
- Ahava Leibtag, The Digital Crown
- Justin Levy, Facebook Marketing
- Brian Massey, Your Customer Creation Equation
- Adam Needles, Balancing the Demand Equation
- Lee Odden, Optimize (Definitely worth your time!)
- Sherry Paprocki, Content Marketing: 50 Ways to Tell Your Story
- Ann Rockley, Managing Enterprise Content (Rockley started the Intelligent Content Conference with Scott Abel)
- Jeff Rohrs, Audience
- Karl Sakas, The In-Demand Marketing Agency
- Khalid Saleh, Conversion Optimization
- Mari Smith, The New Relationship Marketing (Smith is the go-to Facebook expert!)
- Scott Statten, UnMarketing
- Matthew Sweezy, Marketing Automation for Dummies
- Andrea Syverson, ThinkAbout
- Chrisoph Trapp, Get Real
- Rob Walch, Tricks of the Podcasting Masters
- Dechay Watts, Brands In Glass Houses
- Tom Webster, The Mobile Commerce Revolution
- Lisa Welchman, Managing Chaos
- Todd Wheatland, The Marketer’s Guide to Slideshare (an underrated social media site!)
- Colson Whitehead, The Underground Railroad (Pulitzer Prize Winner)
If you haven’t signed up for Content Marketing World, do it NOW! Use code Heidi100.
Content Marketing World Authors Bottom Line:
These high-profile authors are at the forefront of content marketing as a living breathing business strategy.
Unlike many business books, they’re not just focused on dusty strategies taught in universities and business schools. These Content Marketing World authors work in the marketing and sales trenches to drive bottom line results.
Read (or listen) to their books.
Keep them near your desk to check regularly.
Think of this long format content as the user manuals you don’t get with your marketing job.
Go on—I dare you to find time to read them.
You’ll be glad you did!
BTW- If you get them before you go to Content Marketing World, I’m sure the authors will be thrilled to sign your copy!
P.S. All book links are Amazon affiliate links. If you haven’t signed up for Content Marketing World, do it now! Use code: Heidi100.
P.P.S. This post was originally published in August, 2106. It has been updated with new information for Content Marketing World 2017.
Meet me at Content Marketing World, the largest content marketing event on the planet!
Save $100 – Use my promo code, COHEN, when you register.
Now there are two ways to get Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Guide by Email:
Signup for the weekly Actionable Marketing Newsletter and get a roundup of of the week’s posts, plus extra content you won’t find on the website, plus a free e-book: What Every Blogger Needs to Know – 101 Actionable Blog Tips
Want to check out the newsletter before you subscribe? Visit the Actionable Marketing Guide newsletter archive.
Actionable Marketing Guide publishes new posts from 2 to 5 times each week. You will receive a summary of each new post from “Heidi Cohen”. The email’s subject line will begin “Actionable Marketing Guide” followed by the title of the new post.
Photo Credit: ©2016 Heidi Cohen