- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Need to know how your customers use media and content? Use this audience media consumption data complete with charts, media statistics, analysis & marketing tips.
Are you taking full advantage of your owned media platform? With 40+ options, the chances are you’re probably missing some key items. Use this owned media platform guide to ensure you’re maximizing your reach.
Do you track your media consumption? Understand your audience’s US Daily Media Consumption to improve content marketing and advertising.
Want to be a content curation master? Then take a page from Jon Stewart’s Daily Show playbook. Includes tips and examples to improve your content curation.
Wondering whether you should use owned media or earned media?
This article examines these 2 content distribution options across 7 elements to help you maximize your reach based on your business and content needs.