Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
YouTube has passed over a billion unique users every month, that’s almost one out of every two Internet users. Further, all of Ad Age’s Top 100 brands now run campaigns on YouTube despite the fact marketers consider video content difficult and expensive to create. So what do the top brands know about video content that you don’t? Includes 8 charts and marketing tips. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
While Wikipedia offers a wealth of information, not all pages are created equal. Recently several research studies examined these dynamics and found that Wikipedia is no longer the reigning champ – Amazon is. These changes provide three important implications for content marketers.