Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Where will we find people to write our company blog? This is a common question companies face. While ideally someone from your organization should write your company blog, the reality is that it can be difficult to find an employee who loves your brand, cares about your customers, and enjoys writing. Before you search for bloggers for your organization’s blog, here are three factors that you should take into consideration.
I’m often asked “How do you crank out post after post on a regular basis?” While I’d love to answer that it’s my magic super power, the reality is that I’ve trained myself to produce original content that my audience wants to read. This doesn’t mean that I never get a case of Blank-Post-Syndrome but, on the rare occasion when I do, I‘ve trained myself to fuel my writing to get back on track quickly without a detour to “I’ll-never-write-again-ville.” Here are 7 ways to keep yourself inspired by fueling your writing.
Experiencing blank-page inertia? Here are 12 ideas to help you jump start your writing. Additionally, insights into how to capture your fleeting thoughts and develop them into well crafted columns are included.