Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
With the holiday season in full swing, many writers and bloggers may want to hide from their computers until the New Year. The reality is who wants to write when everyone else is celebrating? Let me share a secret with you. Contrary to popular belief, the holidays are a great time to write (Of course, it helps if writing is a habit)! Writing during the holidays has benefits. Here are five of them with writing tips!