- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
With the holiday season in full swing, many writers and bloggers may want to hide from their computers until the New Year. The reality is who wants to write when everyone else is celebrating? Let me share a secret with you. Contrary to popular belief, the holidays are a great time to write (Of course, it helps if writing is a habit)! Writing during the holidays has benefits. Here are five of them with writing tips!