Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
At one point or another, many content creators and writers suffer from a lack of ideas (aka writer’s block). They show up at the blank computer screen and don’t know what to write. It’s not their ability to write that’s the issue but rather finding the germ of an idea to develop into a complete article. (Here’s tips to ensure writing inspiration always strikes.) Here are Chris Brogan’s three tips to ensure you always have endless content topics and a list of twenty-nine topic generators that any marketer can use to create quality content marketing. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Sooner or later, every blogger faces a blank computer screen with no idea of what to say. The key is to have a sure-fire mechanism for generating fresh blog post ideas to keep your writing demons away. To ensure you’ve always got something to write about, forget what you learned about writing in elementary school. Keep a working list of ideas and titles to get you through your dry spells. Here are twenty-one blog post suggestions to help get your creative juices flowing from Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.