Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Woods Hole Inn
Take your content marketing cue from L.L. Bean, the founder of the Freeport Maine based company built around his legendary hunting shoes. To understand the importance of his boots, here’s the story behind them. Returning home from a Maine hunting trip with cold, wet feet, Bean wanted to prevent the problem in the future. He decided to sew leather boot uppers to a waterproof rubber sole.
Here are three examples showing how to use stories in your content marketing plus seven places to look for your own stories. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog