Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
WIlliam J. ward
Want insight into how marketers think? To find out, I asked twenty-seven marketing experts across a range of specialties what their wish was for 2012. While it sounds like an easy question to answer, I was surprised by the responses. Read these twenty-seven marketing wishes for 2012 and you’ll discover marketers are eternal optimists as well as learn where their frustrations lie.
Regardless of your format of choice, hardcover, paperback or ebook, 2011 produced a bookshelf full of great marketing titles as well as more general business books. Here are the recommendations of twelve marketing experts on their marketing book choices for 2011.
What was the best of 2011’s blog posts? It’s a difficult question since, as Lisa Gerber points out, a lot depends on what’s happening at the time and what stands out on a particular subject. Further, take my word for it, writing strong, compelling content on a regular basis is hard work. Because bloggers craft posts on a regular basis, there are a lot of options from which to choose. To help me, I asked twelve experts for their input. Here are their choices and commentary.