Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
On many social media communities, members tend to participate in a 90%/9%/1% ratio. Specifically, 90% lurk or passively consume content, 9% take a small action such as sharing, commenting or voting requiring limited commitment or time, and 1% create content or actively engage or influence others. This information is an important element of a social media persona. Here are 4 social media findings and 6 tactics for marketing on social media. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
The Beatles had it right when they sang “Can’t Buy Me Love.” No matter how much money marketers spend, they still can’t buy consumer love. But on social media, you can earn it! Not all social media marketing campaigns are equally effective at generating earned media in the form of engagement based on Wildfire’s analysis. Here are three Facebook research findings and five actionable marketing tips. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.