Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
On many social media communities, members tend to participate in a 90%/9%/1% ratio. Specifically, 90% lurk or passively consume content, 9% take a small action such as sharing, commenting or voting requiring limited commitment or time, and 1% create content or actively engage or influence others. This information is an important element of a social media persona. Here are 4 social media findings and 6 tactics for marketing on social media. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
The Beatles had it right when they sang “Can’t Buy Me Love.” No matter how much money marketers spend, they still can’t buy consumer love. But on social media, you can earn it! Not all social media marketing campaigns are equally effective at generating earned media in the form of engagement based on Wildfire’s analysis. Here are three Facebook research findings and five actionable marketing tips. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.