- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on August 30, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
On many social media communities, members tend to participate in a 90%/9%/1% ratio. Specifically, 90% lurk or passively consume content, 9% take a small action such as sharing, commenting or voting requiring limited commitment or time, and 1% create content or actively engage or influence others. This information is an important element of a social media persona. Here are 4 social media findings and 6 tactics for marketing on social media. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Posted on August 10, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
The Beatles had it right when they sang “Can’t Buy Me Love.” No matter how much money marketers spend, they still can’t buy consumer love. But on social media, you can earn it! Not all social media marketing campaigns are equally effective at generating earned media in the form of engagement based on Wildfire’s analysis. Here are three Facebook research findings and five actionable marketing tips. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.