Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
While small businesses are often considered nimble and digitally adapt, the reality is that most SMBs are dinosaurs in terms of their online presence across digital media.
By not keeping up with evolving consumer behavior that’s increasingly mobile-based and socially networked, many of these businesses are missing profitable opportunities because prospects and customers can’t find or contact them the way that they want to—fast and on-the-go via digital and mobile devices. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Do you provide customers with the product related information they need when and where they need it? If not, you may be loosing prospects before you realize they’re in shopping mode.
Many marketers think about their information offering in a siloed manner. As a result, prospects may not be able to find or access it. To ensure potential customers have the information they need to answer their questions and remove the barriers that keep them from purchasing, here are forty-two ways to provide relevant shopping information.