Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Are you creating enduring corporate assets with your content marketing? This requires thinking beyond a specific piece of content or sale to building owned media entities. Here are seven forms of content marketing assets that contribute to the long term health of your business and related content marketing tips.
While small businesses are often considered nimble and digitally adapt, the reality is that most SMBs are dinosaurs in terms of their online presence across digital media.
By not keeping up with evolving consumer behavior that’s increasingly mobile-based and socially networked, many of these businesses are missing profitable opportunities because prospects and customers can’t find or contact them the way that they want to—fast and on-the-go via digital and mobile devices. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Do you provide customers with the product related information they need when and where they need it? If not, you may be loosing prospects before you realize they’re in shopping mode.
Many marketers think about their information offering in a siloed manner. As a result, prospects may not be able to find or access it. To ensure potential customers have the information they need to answer their questions and remove the barriers that keep them from purchasing, here are forty-two ways to provide relevant shopping information.