Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
YouTube has passed over a billion unique users every month, that’s almost one out of every two Internet users. Further, all of Ad Age’s Top 100 brands now run campaigns on YouTube despite the fact marketers consider video content difficult and expensive to create. So what do the top brands know about video content that you don’t? Includes 8 charts and marketing tips. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Earth Day teaches us the benefits of reducing, reusing and recycling. In terms of content marketing, recycling is defined as turning old content into new content, often in another format that’s useful. It’s called recycled content because it’s not created from scratch. Recycled content isn’t reusing the same exact content in another location. Here are 56 ways to recycle content marketing across 21 content formats.