Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Twitter etiquette is a lot like the advice your mother gave you when you were young. Be nice and treat people well and they’ll respond in kind. Sounds simple enough but somehow when people are on social media networks, communications flow straight through their fingertips without stopping in their brains long enough for consideration of the longer term impact. With Twitter, like any social media platform, consider how you would feel if your boss, client, colleagues spouse, partner, kids or parents saw the tweet because Twitter is an open, searchable, global public forum where any tweet can go viral. (Here’s more information about the life of a tweet (charts included.) Here are 24 Twitter manner guidelines.