Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Twitter etiquette is a lot like the advice your mother gave you when you were young. Be nice and treat people well and they’ll respond in kind. Sounds simple enough but somehow when people are on social media networks, communications flow straight through their fingertips without stopping in their brains long enough for consideration of the longer term impact. With Twitter, like any social media platform, consider how you would feel if your boss, client, colleagues spouse, partner, kids or parents saw the tweet because Twitter is an open, searchable, global public forum where any tweet can go viral. (Here’s more information about the life of a tweet (charts included.) Here are 24 Twitter manner guidelines.