Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on September 10, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
To rock Twitter, you need to focus on your area(s) of expertise and to actively build and engage with others who share the same interest(s). This takes time just as offline relationships do.
With over 11,500 followers, I’ve learned how Twitter works by using the platform and observing what works and what doesn’t. My investment of time and attention has yielded returns in the form of friendships and learning I couldn’t have gotten elsewhere.
Here are my seven secrets to becoming a star on Twitter. Source: Heidi Cohen’s actionable marketing blog.