Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Is a tweet apology, the social media mea culpa, a suitable response to public gaffs and inappropriate comments? Before you answer, realize the ostrich approach of sticking your head in the sand and ignoring the problem is no longer an option in today’s social media wired world where the average Internet user spends over one fifth of their online time on social media networks according to Nielsen. Here are 7 tips to help your firm during a social media crisis.