Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on December 2, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Is a tweet apology, the social media mea culpa, a suitable response to public gaffs and inappropriate comments? Before you answer, realize the ostrich approach of sticking your head in the sand and ignoring the problem is no longer an option in today’s social media wired world where the average Internet user spends over one fifth of their online time on social media networks according to Nielsen. Here are 7 tips to help your firm during a social media crisis.