Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Is a tweet apology, the social media mea culpa, a suitable response to public gaffs and inappropriate comments? Before you answer, realize the ostrich approach of sticking your head in the sand and ignoring the problem is no longer an option in today’s social media wired world where the average Internet user spends over one fifth of their online time on social media networks according to Nielsen. Here are 7 tips to help your firm during a social media crisis.