Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Visual content is a guaranteed winner for marketers because it’s a people magnet. Visual representations can simplify complex information in a way that attracts attention, is easy-to-consume and minimizes language barriers. As a marketer, seek opportunities where you can integrate your brand into images to achieve your business objectives.
Here are five ways to rethink your brand by incorporating it into your graphics and photos to attract attention. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Represented by the Inc 500, the highest growth small businesses get content marketing as a means to expand their reach and increase profitable sales when compared to their larger, more established Fortune 500 counterparts.
These small business (SMB) organizations must be leaner and more effective at maximizing each aspect of their marketing mix to compete with larger, more complex firms. Content marketing helps them build trust by offering the type of promotion-free information their customers actively seek during the purchase process. Includes seven tactics that unlock the power of your business blog. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog