Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on December 15, 2016 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
47.9% of marketers can’t measure any social media ROI. Yet social media accounts for 10.6% of marketing budgets.
Research from Tiffany-quality organizations including Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business, the American Marketing Association and Deloitte charts Social Media Spend As Percentage of Marketing Budget. What does this mean for your marketing?
Looking to make your social media more measurable? Here’s research and analysis to put it in context for your business. 5 actionable marketing tips included.