Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
PR (also known as public relations) continues to evolve as a business art and science. The objective of PR is to craft messages about a product, brand, individual, business, or organization targeted at a variety of one or more chosen publics. Here are 15 points that answer the question What is PR based on input from 31 PR professionals.