Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on June 15, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Twitter continues to grow at a steady pace attracting a loyal audience. Roughly one out of every seven online adults uses Twitter according to Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project as of February 2012.
As a marketer, what does this Twitter research mean for you? You can’t ignore Twitter’s strengths. Here are ten ways Twitter makes a difference for your business. Of course, you have to make every tweet count! Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog