Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
third party media
Earth Day aims to raise awareness for natural resources, by reusing and recycling products or up-cycling them into something new. In terms of blogging, reusing blog posts translates to re-imagining the content from your blog posts into new forms of content marketing. Here are twenty-seven ways your business blog posts can be reused to increase your content creation’s effectiveness categorized by owned media, social media and third party media. These suggestions can be used for personal, business (both B2B and B2C), not-for-profit and solopreneur blogs.
Media is content created for a target audience on a regular basis. It may be delivered in different formats. In today’s connected world, there are three major categories of media; they are third party media (or paid media), owned media (or internal media) and user-generated media. In addition to defining these different options, the media taxonomy is laid out in a useful chart.