Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
third party media
Is your content marketing reaching the maximum audience? Use this 37 point content marketing distribution checklist to attract the most readers possible.
Earth Day aims to raise awareness for natural resources, by reusing and recycling products or up-cycling them into something new. In terms of blogging, reusing blog posts translates to re-imagining the content from your blog posts into new forms of content marketing. Here are twenty-seven ways your business blog posts can be reused to increase your content creation’s effectiveness categorized by owned media, social media and third party media. These suggestions can be used for personal, business (both B2B and B2C), not-for-profit and solopreneur blogs.
Do you understand the difference between third party media, owned media and user generated content? This article outlines the benefits and challenges of each platform. It includes an easy-to-follow chart to aid your marketing.