- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
The Seven Habits of Highly Effectively People
Posted on August 20, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Looking to leverage your Twitter engagement? Then apply the seven principals of Dr. Stephen R. Covey‘s bestselling The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People to your use of Twitter. In his book, Covey outlined seven practical habits to help readers become more successful. Apply these seven guidelines to improve your Twitter usage to help achieve your business and/or personal goals. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog