Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Store windows provide a great marketing opportunity, especially for small mom and pop stores looking to maximize their retail location. 7 different store windows are examined to give readers some ideas to apply to their windows. In addition, there are 5 suggested tactics to help spiff up your windows.
Until earlier this week, Groupon’s meteoric business growth hasn’t been tarnished with naysayers. Poises Cafe owner Jesse Burke exposed the negative side of a Groupon offer in her Facebook post that quickly garnered online attention. This article examines the assumptions and requirements of a Groupon offer based on Burke’s experience to highlight how to think about your business, especially small ones. Please read on …