- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Does your business thank the people who matter the most? Here are 20 tips to thank your customers, employees, colleagues, social media fans and audiences.
In honor of Thanksgiving, here’s to a new tradition of social media thank you to those who’ve helped and influenced us throughout the use.
Thanking your customers should be something you do with every transaction, not just once a year. It’s amazing how far these two little words can go towards building customer relationships. It’s especially important in the current environment where shoppers weigh each purchase decision regardless of size. Content marketing can help you say thank you. Here are seven ways to use content marketing to say thank you to your customers after the purchase is made
In honor of Valentine’s Day show your customers some love. The goal is to delight them in an unexpected way and we have a list of 100 options to help you. [BTW, here’s our #BloggerLove Contest to celebrate our readers. Enter a blog post with one of these 125 free blog titles by February 28th, 2011 to win.]