Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
In honor of Thanksgiving, here’s to a new tradition of social media thank you to those who’ve helped and influenced us throughout the use.
Thanking your customers should be something you do with every transaction, not just once a year. It’s amazing how far these two little words can go towards building customer relationships. It’s especially important in the current environment where shoppers weigh each purchase decision regardless of size. Content marketing can help you say thank you. Here are seven ways to use content marketing to say thank you to your customers after the purchase is made
In honor of Valentine’s Day show your customers some love. The goal is to delight them in an unexpected way and we have a list of 100 options to help you. [BTW, here's our #BloggerLove Contest to celebrate our readers. Enter a blog post with one of these 125 free blog titles by February 28th, 2011 to win.]