Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Have you steered clear of Pinterest because it’s a female dominated, crafting ghetto? If so, you’re missing an important social media marketing opportunity regardless of whether your business is B2C, B2B, not-for-profit or solopreneur oriented.
As social media’s answer to scrapbooking, Pinterest started as one of the few social media networks where early adopters were women. With its meteoric growth this year, Pinterest’s audience has shifted. As with newer social media platforms, it’s critical as a marketer to stake your turf and build your base before you discover you’re significantly behind your competitors.
Here are seven useful data insights and the marketing implications to persuade you to hop onto Pinterest.