Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on September 12, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Have you steered clear of Pinterest because it’s a female dominated, crafting ghetto? If so, you’re missing an important social media marketing opportunity regardless of whether your business is B2C, B2B, not-for-profit or solopreneur oriented.
As social media’s answer to scrapbooking, Pinterest started as one of the few social media networks where early adopters were women. With its meteoric growth this year, Pinterest’s audience has shifted. As with newer social media platforms, it’s critical as a marketer to stake your turf and build your base before you discover you’re significantly behind your competitors.
Here are seven useful data insights and the marketing implications to persuade you to hop onto Pinterest.