- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on January 23, 2013 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
With the proliferation of new platforms, expanded content needs and related marketing support, marketers can find social media overwhelming. The reality is that, done effectively, social media success can be achieved in an easy, straightforward manner. Instead of spending time and resources developing an elaborate plan, start small and build your social media engagement slowly. Here are 9 easy steps for social media success in 2013. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Social Media Blog
Posted on April 9, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
As social media matures, seven critical questions continue to keep marketers up at night according to Social Media Examiner’s 2012 Social Media Marketing Industry Report. Ordered to help you develop a social media marketing plan, here are the top seven social media questions marketers want answered along with recommendations to help get your business on track. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog