Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Mobile devices are an integral part of our lives. As a marketer, this means that your content, engagement and communications with prospects, customers and the public must be able to be delivered on the consumer’s device of choice and enable the owner to act on your message at their convenience, not yours. Here are six mobile marketing charts explained.
Mobile penetration for smartphones, tablets and other connected devices continues to expand, changing how both customers and marketers communicate and interact. Our voracious appetite for new connected devices has changed how we consume content and these changes require marketers to adapt their communications in order to reach their target audiences.
To help you mobilize your business to support your objectives, here are 53 new mobile marketing facts taken from twenty-three research charts organized by category.
Given their strong user experience, easy portability (read lightweight) and low price point, tablets are a hit with users. Introduced a year ago in the form of the Apple iPad, tablets are the fastest growing computing device to-date and their success has stolen market share from other forms of computers, especially netbooks. Roughly two-thirds of businesses are planning to add them to their staff in the next year. Here are 5 ways to use tablets to enhance your marketing communications.