Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Mobile penetration for smartphones, tablets and other connected devices continues to expand, changing how both customers and marketers communicate and interact. Our voracious appetite for new connected devices has changed how we consume content and these changes require marketers to adapt their communications in order to reach their target audiences.
To help you mobilize your business to support your objectives, here are 53 new mobile marketing facts taken from twenty-three research charts organized by category.
Given their strong user experience, easy portability (read lightweight) and low price point, tablets are a hit with users. Introduced a year ago in the form of the Apple iPad, tablets are the fastest growing computing device to-date and their success has stolen market share from other forms of computers, especially netbooks. Roughly two-thirds of businesses are planning to add them to their staff in the next year. Here are 5 ways to use tablets to enhance your marketing communications.