Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
If you’re thinking SXSW is where all the cool social media kids are except me, I don’t want to burst your bubble but the truth is you’re not alone. Of course, many of those who aren’t at SXSW probably won’t tell you because they don’t want to publicize the fact they’re not part of the in-group. Instead of sitting in front of your Twitter client watching the tweets go by feeling left out, take advantage of this opportunity to do something special for yourself.