Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Social media continues to change our shopping experiences, both online and offline, supporting purchasing at every step of the process. Some have dubbed this social commerce. Let’s start by looking at seven examples of how social media is adding content, engagement and interaction. Based on these examples, here are five salient attributes as to how social media is dragging e-commerce into the future.