Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Social media is a tell-like-it-is medium, not a create-a-glossy-ad-and-place-it marketing. Therefore, social media requires active, on-going engagement with the potential to elicit negative responses that can cause a PR crisis. Despite knowing this, marketers continue to face issues when creating social media campaigns, here are 7 tips. In addition, here are 7 other tips to help your marketing.
While social media continues to be at the top of marketers’ list, it doesn’t always yield the results they expect. Some of these outcomes cause problems marketers never saw coming. As a result, they don’t know what to do and take longer to respond than social media participants expect. Among the Suxorz’s worst-in-class social media executions are seven important marketing lessons.