Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Social media is a tell-like-it-is medium, not a create-a-glossy-ad-and-place-it marketing. Therefore, social media requires active, on-going engagement with the potential to elicit negative responses that can cause a PR crisis. Despite knowing this, marketers continue to face issues when creating social media campaigns, here are 7 tips. In addition, here are 7 other tips to help your marketing.
While social media continues to be at the top of marketers’ list, it doesn’t always yield the results they expect. Some of these outcomes cause problems marketers never saw coming. As a result, they don’t know what to do and take longer to respond than social media participants expect. Among the Suxorz’s worst-in-class social media executions are seven important marketing lessons.