- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on February 20, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Social media is a tell-like-it-is medium, not a create-a-glossy-ad-and-place-it marketing. Therefore, social media requires active, on-going engagement with the potential to elicit negative responses that can cause a PR crisis. Despite knowing this, marketers continue to face issues when creating social media campaigns, here are 7 tips. In addition, here are 7 other tips to help your marketing.
Posted on February 16, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
While social media continues to be at the top of marketers’ list, it doesn’t always yield the results they expect. Some of these outcomes cause problems marketers never saw coming. As a result, they don’t know what to do and take longer to respond than social media participants expect. Among the Suxorz’s worst-in-class social media executions are seven important marketing lessons.