Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
As social media matures, seven critical questions continue to keep marketers up at night according to Social Media Examiner’s 2012 Social Media Marketing Industry Report. Ordered to help you develop a social media marketing plan, here are the top seven social media questions marketers want answered along with recommendations to help get your business on track. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Congratulations your firm has decided to use Twitter. Now it’s up to you to decide what to tweet. For some companies, this isn’t a problem, there’s always news, gossip and/or promotions to share with followers. Unfortunately for many organizations finding interesting things to tweet about isn’t easy. While there are a variety of Twitter strategies you can follow, here are seven different approaches to make your tweets count.