- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on April 9, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
As social media matures, seven critical questions continue to keep marketers up at night according to Social Media Examiner’s 2012 Social Media Marketing Industry Report. Ordered to help you develop a social media marketing plan, here are the top seven social media questions marketers want answered along with recommendations to help get your business on track. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Posted on June 7, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Congratulations your firm has decided to use Twitter. Now it’s up to you to decide what to tweet. For some companies, this isn’t a problem, there’s always news, gossip and/or promotions to share with followers. Unfortunately for many organizations finding interesting things to tweet about isn’t easy. While there are a variety of Twitter strategies you can follow, here are seven different approaches to make your tweets count.