Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
As social media matures, seven critical questions continue to keep marketers up at night according to Social Media Examiner’s 2012 Social Media Marketing Industry Report. Ordered to help you develop a social media marketing plan, here are the top seven social media questions marketers want answered along with recommendations to help get your business on track. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Congratulations your firm has decided to use Twitter. Now it’s up to you to decide what to tweet. For some companies, this isn’t a problem, there’s always news, gossip and/or promotions to share with followers. Unfortunately for many organizations finding interesting things to tweet about isn’t easy. While there are a variety of Twitter strategies you can follow, here are seven different approaches to make your tweets count.