Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
How many screens are you viewing now? While I’d like your complete and undivided attention, chances are you’ve viewing more than one screen right now based on recent research from Google, Ipsos and Sterling Brand. For marketers this is a major challenge since they don’t have their audience’s focused attention. And even if they do have their audience’s attention, it’s likely to be interrupted at anytime by another device. To help you better understand current device usage and it’s implications for content marketing, here’s an examination of the research and seven tactics to maximize multi-screen effectiveness.