Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Writing, like any other skill can be learned. It requires practice to achieve proficiency. While many of us are taught in school that to write well you must follow a set of rules, the reality is that writing requires practice. Tell your writing demons to be quiet since the secret to being a better blogger is to write more blog blog posts. Here are thirteen tips to help guide your writing process to make you a better blogger. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
World renown businessman, professor and motivational speaker, Dr. Stephen R. Covey died on July 16, 2012. At the core of Dr. Covey’s teachings is his self-help, business text, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. Considered one of the top twenty-five most influential business books of the twentieth century, it’s sold over 25 million copies. In honoring Dr. Covey’s life, let’s examine his core seven principals and how they can be applied to the art of blogging to make you a more effective blogger.