Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Writing, like any other skill can be learned. It requires practice to achieve proficiency. While many of us are taught in school that to write well you must follow a set of rules, the reality is that writing requires practice. Tell your writing demons to be quiet since the secret to being a better blogger is to write more blog blog posts. Here are thirteen tips to help guide your writing process to make you a better blogger. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
World renown businessman, professor and motivational speaker, Dr. Stephen R. Covey died on July 16, 2012. At the core of Dr. Covey’s teachings is his self-help, business text, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. Considered one of the top twenty-five most influential business books of the twentieth century, it’s sold over 25 million copies. In honoring Dr. Covey’s life, let’s examine his core seven principals and how they can be applied to the art of blogging to make you a more effective blogger.