- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Writing, like any other skill can be learned. It requires practice to achieve proficiency. While many of us are taught in school that to write well you must follow a set of rules, the reality is that writing requires practice. Tell your writing demons to be quiet since the secret to being a better blogger is to write more blog blog posts. Here are thirteen tips to help guide your writing process to make you a better blogger. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
World renown businessman, professor and motivational speaker, Dr. Stephen R. Covey died on July 16, 2012. At the core of Dr. Covey’s teachings is his self-help, business text, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. Considered one of the top twenty-five most influential business books of the twentieth century, it’s sold over 25 million copies. In honoring Dr. Covey’s life, let’s examine his core seven principals and how they can be applied to the art of blogging to make you a more effective blogger.