Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
How consistent is your global brand? Is it lost in translation to local markets? 2 coffee examples (Starbucks & Juan Valdez) are examined with photos.
Branding isn’t only for major consumer-oriented products (aka CPG products). Business-oriented products (aka B2B), services, not-for-products and solopreneurs also have brands that augment the value of their organizations over the long term. Here are seven brand attributes and Actionable Marketing Tips. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
What’s in a name? Would that which we call Starbucks by any other name still smell like Pikes Place ® Roast? For Starbucks customers and fans, changing the logo, name or brand isn’t an insignificant question.
What do ice cream sundaes and Starbucks’ Via coffee have in common? With a title like that, you need to read on to find out. Hint: This column covers 5 areas to examine to extend your product offering.