Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
How consistent is your global brand? Is it lost in translation to local markets? 2 coffee examples (Starbucks & Juan Valdez) are examined with photos.
Branding isn’t only for major consumer-oriented products (aka CPG products). Business-oriented products (aka B2B), services, not-for-products and solopreneurs also have brands that augment the value of their organizations over the long term. Here are seven brand attributes and Actionable Marketing Tips. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
What’s in a name? Would that which we call Starbucks by any other name still smell like Pikes Place ® Roast? For Starbucks customers and fans, changing the logo, name or brand isn’t an insignificant question.
Do you know how to extend your product offering? Here are 5 factors to consider based on ice cream sundaes and Starbucks Via. Includes checklist to help you