Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on May 25, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Star Wars premiered 35 years ago today in the US. It was the beginning of what was to become a six part story of man and machine set in space. As a story it contains elements that are relevant to today’s social media connected world that brings together men and women via machines. Here are seven of this epic’s lessons for social media marketing. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog