Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on July 10, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Social media isn’t one size fits all. As recent research shows, strategies that work on one platform aren’t effective on other ones. This is particularly true for Facebook and Twitter. To improve the effectiveness of your Facebook and Twitter marketing, here’s a comparison of the two networks. Comparison chart & research charts included. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog