Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Social media isn’t one size fits all. As recent research shows, strategies that work on one platform aren’t effective on other ones. This is particularly true for Facebook and Twitter. To improve the effectiveness of your Facebook and Twitter marketing, here’s a comparison of the two networks. Comparison chart & research charts included. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog