- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on February 8, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Content Marketing |
With 2012 marketing budgets already set, where do you find the content marketing resources you need to succeed? Here are 15 tips (aka places where you can find copywriting, editorial, creative and/or budget) to develop content marketing that pulls prospects in.
Driven by human desire to be social, individuals, marketers and organizations actively participate in social media platforms as evidenced by Facebook’s growth. Often they expand their networks and communicate with broad groups of people without considering the impact on the people receiving their messages. The fact is that all social media participants have a responsibility to respect those on the other end of their communications. Here are 10 factors to consider when using social media platforms.