Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
With 2012 marketing budgets already set, where do you find the content marketing resources you need to succeed? Here are 15 tips (aka places where you can find copywriting, editorial, creative and/or budget) to develop content marketing that pulls prospects in.
Driven by human desire to be social, individuals, marketers and organizations actively participate in social media platforms as evidenced by Facebook’s growth. Often they expand their networks and communicate with broad groups of people without considering the impact on the people receiving their messages. The fact is that all social media participants have a responsibility to respect those on the other end of their communications. Here are 10 factors to consider when using social media platforms.