Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
social media’s social responsibility
Posted on April 6, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Social media encompasses a broad variety of different platforms where there’s an unstated set of rules by which participants interact, engage and contribute. While many of these networks tend to be self-regulating, as a marketer, it’s important to understand these generally accepted practices that govern social media behavior because users act under these established rules and expect others to do so as well. To help clarify what’s expected of participants, here are ten social media commandments that apply to both individuals and companies to make social media engagement a positive experience for everyone regardless of their level and/or form of activity.