Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
social media marketing persona
Posted on October 12, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Content Marketing |
Derived from traditional print magazines and newspapers, an editorial calendar provides the organizational structure for content marketing. Editorial calendars can encompass your entire marketing plan or be specific to content marketing, social media and/or your blog. Here are 9 Tactics To Create Content on Two Week Schedule.