Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
social media marketing goals
Posted on October 5, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
You’ve gotten your boss to buy into social media marketing but your results are less than stellar. What do you do next?
The answer depends on what you’re currently doing. Have members of your organization set up Facebook and Twitter accounts without considering your business goals or thinking through the marketing implications? Here are seven steps to help you take your social media marketing to the next level.