Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Social Media Guidelines
As companies get more sophisticated in their use of social media, there are 5 major factors that show their progress based on SmartBrief Inc. and Summus Limited’s 2010 State of Social Media For Business’recent research. (Chart included)
The #Fail term on Twitter is a popular way to note a problem with something. Social media marketing can go from positive to negative in a heartbeat. Here are the top three social media fails in 2010.
HR’s involvement in a firm’s social media activities increases over time. Here’s a 10 point social media checklist for your human resources department. (Data included!)
Does your firm have social media guidelines outlining acceptable behavior on various social media platforms? Do you think that they’re not necessary because you don’t engage in social media marketing? Think again because your employees are active across the social media landscape and may be representing your company without realizing it. Here are 17 social media guidelines to help you develop a set tailored to your organization’s needs.