- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Social media goal
Posted on May 21, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Does your social media marketing miss the mark? For many marketers, this is a difficult question since they’ve just rushed in and started participating on social media platforms in hopes they’ll be able to show results later. The reality is that without business goals tailored to your firm’s overarching objectives you’ll wind up measuring whatever’s available. To get your social media marketing on track, here are five steps to develop effective, actionable objectives for your program. Additionally, here are seven social media marketing goals businesses can use and effectively track. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog