Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Social Media Explorer
It’s Valentine’s Day when we celebrate romance and who’s more romantic than a blogger? They share their enthusiasm, knowledge and emotions regularly without expectation of compensation. In the spirit of romance we celebrate fourteen of the social media blogs we love and the bloggers behind them in alphabetical order.
To achieve your business goals, your blog needs a personality to make it stand out in the sea of information competing for your target audience’s attention. Understand that the best content delivered without personality, in a ho-hum manner, will fail to attract a reader base. People trust the information on a blog if they feel they know and can trust the person behind the content. Therefore it’s critical to develop a personality for your blog. These nine actionable blogging tips will help you. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
“Social media isn’t the holy grail,” according to Social Media Examiner’s Mike Stelzner, author of Launch: How to Quickly Propel Your Business Beyond the Competition, speaking at Content Marketing World 2012. At first blush this may sound ludicrous coming from the founder of one of the largest social media blogs but the reality is that social media isn’t a business goal!