- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Social media emergency
Posted on October 29, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Is your social media ready for an emergency? As Hurricane Sandy moves along the east coast of the US, has your organization thought through how you’ll deal with the storm and its aftermath through the use of social media? Here are 5 reasons to use social media, 4 different constituencies and 7 point checklist. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog