Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
social media editorial calendar
For most small businesses social media is a time suck. The challenge for many small businesses is that time is the most significant resource. While being nimble is the watchword for many small businesses, with regard to social media, you need a plan to keep your interactions on track and contributing to sales and profits.
To help your small business maximize its social media efforts including time utilization, here’s an actionable social media plan for your small business in ten easy steps. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Social media continues to grow in importance. While over 90% of US businesses use social media, there are hurdles to implementing social media to maximize its effectiveness. Here are ten common social media hurdles businesses need to conquer and tips to help you achieve this. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog