Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
social media editorial calendar
For most small businesses social media is a time suck. The challenge for many small businesses is that time is the most significant resource. While being nimble is the watchword for many small businesses, with regard to social media, you need a plan to keep your interactions on track and contributing to sales and profits.
To help your small business maximize its social media efforts including time utilization, here’s an actionable social media plan for your small business in ten easy steps. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Social media continues to grow in importance. While over 90% of US businesses use social media, there are hurdles to implementing social media to maximize its effectiveness. Here are ten common social media hurdles businesses need to conquer and tips to help you achieve this. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog