Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
social media burnout
Has social media taken over your life? Do you live to engage with your social media tribe? If so, you may be suffering from social media burnout.
Social media burnout is when an individual has become so engrossed in social media engagement that it interferes with their real world personal and business activities leaving the person emotionally exhausted. Instead of energizing the participant, it drains him.
To help you assess whether you’re approaching social media burnout, here’s a list of seven questions to ask yourself to determine whether your social media usage is becoming excessive.