Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
social media burnout
Has social media taken over your life? Do you live to engage with your social media tribe? If so, you may be suffering from social media burnout.
Social media burnout is when an individual has become so engrossed in social media engagement that it interferes with their real world personal and business activities leaving the person emotionally exhausted. Instead of energizing the participant, it drains him.
To help you assess whether you’re approaching social media burnout, here’s a list of seven questions to ask yourself to determine whether your social media usage is becoming excessive.