Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Social Media Advertising
Beyond fueling social media and search, the one reason content marketing works is that customers trust it; they don’t trust advertising. Additionally, content marketing is more cost effective than digital advertising. Consumers don’t like being tricked with fake information that interrupts and promotes. These sentiments are at the heart of social media participation. Here’s research to show why social media ads and fake content don’t work. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing blog.
In honor of National Bird Day, here are ten social media marketing lessons that birds can teach us. Each has a literary reference to birds to guide you through it.
In 2010, online advertising has finally reached a tipping point. It exceeds revenues from newspaper advertising, both online and offline. Here are five implications for marketers. (Data charts included!)
We don’t like advertising on our social media platforms. We find it intrusive and not user-friendly. Here are eight suggestions for how social media platforms can drive revenues. Dare I say social media advertising?