Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
SmartBrief on Social Media
Posted on February 6, 2013 by Heidi Cohen in Content Marketing |
Content curation involves the added value only people can provide in the form of unique taste and understanding of the target audience to select and convert selected information into a quality content offering. It highlights other people’s content as well as your organization’s older content in the context of your brand to support your marketing and business objectives. Here are seven ways to curate other people’s content while presenting the information in a way that highlights your brand and point of view to attract your audience. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog