Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
In 2012, savings were the driving force behind sales, based on research from a variety of sources. Customers did their research before purchasing using a combination of search and social media. But before they closed the deal, shoppers always checked for better prices. Understanding how customers shop now can help you plan for a more effective 2013. Here are four important trends based on research [Charts included.] Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Pinterest, 2012’s social media darling, is a shopper’s heaven.
Pinterest is where buyers go to keep up with the latest trends and to consider the products they need and want. To reach your target audience and support your sales process, Pinterest is the new must-have social media option you need. Here’s a 7 step plan to build your Pinterest presence to support sales. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Analysis Blog