Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
In 2012, savings were the driving force behind sales, based on research from a variety of sources. Customers did their research before purchasing using a combination of search and social media. But before they closed the deal, shoppers always checked for better prices. Understanding how customers shop now can help you plan for a more effective 2013. Here are four important trends based on research [Charts included.] Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Pinterest, 2012’s social media darling, is a shopper’s heaven.
Pinterest is where buyers go to keep up with the latest trends and to consider the products they need and want. To reach your target audience and support your sales process, Pinterest is the new must-have social media option you need. Here’s a 7 step plan to build your Pinterest presence to support sales. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Analysis Blog