Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At SMMW 2014
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Do your social media shares maximize your reach? Here’s 2013 social sharing data & charts analyzed. Includes 7 actionable social media marketing tips.
Showing your Pinterest power? If not, here are 3 Power Pinterest Tips (& the 1 secret they share). Also, 3 Pinterest data charts to help your marketing.
Pinterest is the fourth largest source of traffic in the world according to data from Shareaholic. Pinterest’s traffic has doubled since May making it an important entryway to your business. Here are six Pinterest do’s and don’ts from Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.
Pinterest, the image based social media site, tends to attract participants interested in home decorating, crafts, fashion, and food. Regardless of your business focus, you need to better understand what Pinterest has to offer your business and its social media marketing. To see where you can integrate photographs and images into your content marketing to fuel Pinterest engagement, examine some recent research data to see where there are opportunities. Here are ten charts and nineteen facts about Pinterest to help you use the social media site.