Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on June 20, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Like William Shakespeare’s popular play, A Midsummer Night Dream, social media blurs the line between digital and real-life relationships. For many participants, social media engagement can feel more authentic than our actual lives. In honor of the summer solstice, let’s examine Shakespeare’s valuable social media lessons. Here are seven quotes from A Midsummer Night’s Dream that show us how to interact on social media. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog