Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on February 7, 2013 by Heidi Cohen in Blogging |
To achieve your business goals, your blog needs a personality to make it stand out in the sea of information competing for your target audience’s attention. Understand that the best content delivered without personality, in a ho-hum manner, will fail to attract a reader base. People trust the information on a blog if they feel they know and can trust the person behind the content. Therefore it’s critical to develop a personality for your blog. These nine actionable blogging tips will help you. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog