Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
To achieve your business goals, your blog needs a personality to make it stand out in the sea of information competing for your target audience’s attention. Understand that the best content delivered without personality, in a ho-hum manner, will fail to attract a reader base. People trust the information on a blog if they feel they know and can trust the person behind the content. Therefore it’s critical to develop a personality for your blog. These nine actionable blogging tips will help you. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog